Kate’s Balsamic Brown Butter Sauce with Asparagus
- 1 lb Asparagus – white ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (or cooking spray)
- 1/8 tsp salt black pepper -to taste
Brown butter sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or Tamari
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Arrange asparagus in single layer on baking sheet; coat with oil or cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until tender.
Prepare butter sauce
- Melt butter in small skillet medium heat; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned, shaking pan occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in soy sauce and vinegar. Drizzle over asparagus, tossing to coat. Serve right away.