Serves 4 as a side
- 2 bunches of dandelion greens
- 10-15 small ginerling potatoes
- 2 shallots
- 1/2 lemon + zest
- Red chili flakes to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the over to 400. Cut fingerlings into halves or quarters depending on size and toss in oil. Spread in an even layer on a parchment-lined tray and sprinkle with slat and pepper. Roast about 30 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- When the potatoes are about 5 minutes from being done, start the greens. Heat a saute pan and add a tbsp of oil. Add the shallots while it is heating. Once hot, add greens and cook for 3-5 minutes until wilted. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and mix. Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Toss the greens with the potatoes, add chili flakes and lemon zest to taste, serve immediately!
Source: Food52 Image not to be reprinted